Our hotel does not have a restaurant.
We recommend of course Our neighbour, the fine dining restaurant 'La Clef des Champs' which is open:
With pre-reservation (prior to 18h) we are able to serve a set menu on sunday and monday evenings at the hotel
- Wednesday to Saturday from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h30 to 21h15 (last order)
- Sunday from 12h00 to 14h00
- and closed on Sunday evening, Monday all day and Tuesday lunch time.
. The main course is prepared by the restaurant "La Clef des Champs". Please inform us ahead if you are vegetarian or allergic to any food items.
When they are closed there are several options:
Restaurants towards Cruseilles (7 km) direction Annecy, turn left onto the main road
- 'Le Vieux Fournil Offering gastronomic local specialities, reservation recommended, (closed on Sundays) Tel.:04 50 44 28 43
- 'L'Abero' (closed Sunday evenings, Mondays and Wednesdays) Tel.: 04 50 51 10 30
Restaurants towards St Julien (8+ km) direction Geneva, turn right onto the main road:
- Pizzeria and Grill 'Le San Juliano' in Neydens (closed on Sundays and Mondays) Tel.: 04 50 49 50 02
- Pizzeria 'Chez Martine' in Saint-Julien-en-Genevois (closed on Mondays) Tel.: 04 50 74 95 94
- 'La Table à Raclette' à Saint-Julien-en-Genevois (closed on Sundays) Tel.: 04 50 49 21 50
- 'Les Cocottes' Brasserie at Porte de Genève. Serving from 12h00 until 23h00.
- Fast food 'McDonald's' at Vitam Park. Serving from 08h30 until 00h00
Contact us for your dining requirements during festive and bank holidays.